Throat cancer is the condition where the throat is the extended hollow structure that spreads from the base of the skull behind the nose to the area just above the windpipe and food-pipe in the lower neck. It is called the pharynx in medical language.
- Single sided Earache Headache.
- Stuffy & Bleeding from the nose .
- Growing or non-healing ulcer in the soft palate, tonsil or back of the throat.
- Difficulty eating or swallowing and Weight loss.
- Smoking, Tobacco Snuff, Alcohol consumption .
- Definite profession related with fine elements or painters such as vapors, wood cutters, etc.